Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Skyly Fingerprint Attendance/Time Clock

If you are looking to keep time or attendance for your small business or any other meeting then you should definitely check out the SK-C3 Fingerprint Attendance/Time Clock.  The box does not give much information and that continues with the included manual.  The manual is a one page, one side, black and white piece of paper.  I take off one star for this "manual".  You will also find a mounting plate and, a power supply in the box.  The look and feel of the unit is clean and of good quality.

Mounting the clock was very easy and straightforward.  The included screws made the job even easier.  I really like the way the mount works.  The mount allows the device to easily slid up and off the wall.  The ease of removing the SK-C3 allows for the unit to be multipurpose.  You can use the clock in different locations if needed. I have a fried that is in the heat and air business and he wants to put one in each of his vans to keep track of his techs.

Setup was moderately easy and clear-cut.  You can effortlessly add new users and give them a code as well as, fingerprint log on.  This allows a user to log in with a pin number or password instead of using the fingerprint. Downloading the file was easy as well, and import into Excel was a breeze.  I did contact the manufacture and received a full manual.  With said manual I did not come across any issues that I could not take care of myself.  I do believe Skyly should include a link to a downloadable full manual in the box.

PROS:
  • Beautiful Design
  • Ease of Use
  • Portable
  • 600 Individual Account Capacity
  • 1 Year Warranty
CONS:
  • Manual (If that's what you want to call that piece of paper)
  • Backlit Keys would have been nice
I would recommend this clock to any small office or club.  You can check the SK-C3 out at Amazon.

3 comments:

  1. Can you please post a link to the company?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Justin, do you have the full manual for this in PDF? Is it possible to email it to me please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would also like a full manual pls

    ReplyDelete